Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Much Better Day


I have been a lot more lively today and a lot busier and that has made me a lot happier. My day started with a big secret. Tomorrow is my MH's birthday, so this morning, while she was running round the bedrooms with the vacuum cleaner, me and my DH went to the computer to make her a birthday card.

I sat on my DH's knee while he looked through all the photographs of yours truly to put on the card and when he found one that I liked, I gave him a special purr, so that's what he chose and I think we picked the right one. We put the card on my MH's chair where she found it when she was finished her work, and she liked it a lot, so we both got a gold star. I asked her to put it on my blog so that you can see it and I am sure you will like it too.


The rest of my day was just normal except for one great big cloud in my blue sky. I was sitting on my MH's knee as we were both having a rest and I was so content that I never noticed the dreadful de-wormer stuff creeping up on me and I was de-wormed before I knew it. Between you and me, dear friend, it's not really all that bad, but I am not letting the humans know that!

I decided not to go to the gym with my MH today because I think it is time that I let her find her way there and back all by herself, and she did! I must say I was a wee bit worried in case she had got lost 'cos she was away for a while, but when she came home she told me she had been on her bike and her treadmill, so I purred a big sigh of relief. But now I know that the old dear can manage that wee bit without me. I wonder what is next on my list?

We had our usual playtime and I really like that 'cos it helps me use up all my energy and I get to run and jump all over my living room and I always love it when my humans play with me.


So, you can see how my day has been much better, and I will probably venture outside for a wee play before bedtime and I wonder what I will find then? I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment