Monday 24 February 2014

A Crackin' Day


I have an absolutely crackin' day today and I have been outside lots and lots of times and you know that always makes me very happy.

Everything is still getting done in my house, but it is getting done a lot slower and my MH keeps having wee seats in between jobs, so I watch what she is doing and then when she is sitting, I sit on her knee or on the couch beside her and we have a wee girlie one-to-one. I have so much to tell her when I have been outside, but sometimes I just like to sit and think while she strokes my adorable little lugs.


My DH was outside a lot too, so I was very busy helping him and although I was a wee bit cold, I was so happy to be out and not getting rained on or snowed on or blowed away!

Me and my MH played with my toys and I was able to run round and round my living room while she sat on the floor and waited for me to 'swing' past her, so we had very good fun. Then I noticed that my DH had put some food out for the birdies, so I assumed my position on my window sill and just waited for all the little fliers to arrive at the birdie feeder, which they did! As usual, I was a very good little Squeak and didn't chase them until I thought they were all full up.


Now, my poor old MH thinks that I am leaving the little birdies until they have had a good feed so that they aren't hungry any more, but the REAL reason is that IF they are full up, and IF I could ever catch one, there would be more for me to eat!! See?

Oh I am awful, but totally, totally adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment