Monday 13 January 2014

What a beautiful day


It is just lovely on my little island today---almost like Spring but a wee bit cooler, and I am so very, very happy.

I had a very good afternoon when my friend S. came to see me yesterday, and as I thought (and demanded!)she played with me lots and lots and gave me huge cuddles which I just love. This is one of the pictures my MH took when we were playing and I think I look very fetching, but then, I always look very fetching, don't I?


When we got up today, we all noticed that there was no wind, no rain and that the sun was shining, so what does the Boss do? She decides to do some spring cleaning! Well, me and my DH tried to tell her that it was still winter, it was not Spring and the house was still clean after Christmas, but would she listen? No, she would not. So me and him just looked at one another, shooked our adorable little heads and went outside into the greenhouse for some peace and quiet. I do wonder about the old dear sometimes.

However, I must admit that the spring cleaning has its up-side 'cos I nipped in the living room window and wandered through to my bedroom just in time to see her stripping all the bed clothes to put on clean ones and yippee, it was time for fun.

You know it is one of my very favourite games and I jumped into the duvet and under the pillows and at one point I discovered my little wagger just lying on the bed gently twitching, so I attacked! I went round and round in circles trying to catch it and my poor old MH was lying on the floor helpless with laughter 'cos she said I looked so funny especially when my adorable little body stopped going round, but my eyes didn't! Oh I had the bestest of fun and when she was finished, we sat on the bed and she gave me some big cuddles and stroked my little lugs while I just lay there and purred and tried to get my eyes to stop going round in circles! :-))

We went into the gym and I played on the grass until I saw the two doggies coming past my gate so I ran and hid and I did this so well that even my MH couldn't find me, so I was happy 'cos I was safe.

I am going to have a short nap now on the back of my couch while my MH does some more of her sequin picture and then after my dinner I am going out again 'cos I think there will be lots for me to do tonight and all my little animal friends will be out playing too, so I may be out for a very long time and I am getting quite excited about it already.

I hope you have a good evening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment