Tuesday 14 January 2014

Well....


I was up, had a wash, had my breakfast and was outside talking to a few wee mouses before quarter to eight this morning! And it was still dark, but I wasn't frightened. In fact I was quite excited. I like the dark at night time, but it is not often I see the dark in the morning, but I suppose it is just the same dark. Isn't it?

My MH isn't a morning person. She used to be a teacher and so for a lot of years, she was up very early to get ready for all the little childrens but since she doesn't work now ('cos she is too old, but don't tell her I told you, 'cos she thinks she is still a young thing. NOT!!!) she doesn't need to get up early so it is only when she has to go away on the first boat that she sees the morning dark. See?

And you will have worked out by now that today she was going away on the morning boat 'cos she was going to bring her lap top home, but we had a chat last night 'cos she knew something was worrying me and she has promised that she will put the computer away early every night and make time for me just to sit on her knee all by myself, so I am happy.

So, it was just me and my DH in our house today, but as usual, we had our instructions. It would never do for us to have a day all to ourselves doing nothing, would it? Oh dear me no. However, we scooted round all the wee jobs we had to do and then played for a while. My DH plays quite well but not nearly as good as the Boss so I am always very happy when she comes home again---even if she DID bring back the lap top! Oh and by the way, the lap top is feeling a lot better now so she is a happy MH.

We got lots of praise when she came home. I think the old dear has worked out that if she doesn't praise himself, she won't get anything done and I don't think she is too far wrong there.

So that's been my day. Quite a good one and it is still a good night, so after my evening snooze, I shall disappear outside and see what is happening on my dear little island and then snuggle up beside my MH for a special cuddle.


Oh yes life is good. Oh so good, and I hope yours is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment