Sunday 5 January 2014

Sunday Again


I like Sundays. Sundays in my house are usually lazy days and days when I get lots and lots of attention 'cos there is never any housework done on a Sunday so my MH has always plenty of time for yours truly and I like that a lot!

We didn't need to get up too early but when we did, me and my MH went outside and we fed the little birdies. It was a lovely morning so I stayed out and played on the grass and them my MH came back out and we played with big bits of pampas grass that the wind had blowed off the big plant and I ran until my little legs were quite tired but I was a very happy little Squeak.

Later on in the morning I sat on my MH's knee for a while and she read out an email that I had got from one of my paw pal friends and I purred 'cos I was so happy. I love getting all these messages and I will answer them all soon.

My MH went out for a while in the afternoon with my friends M. and S. so I looked after my DH and then had a snooze until the Boss came back in again and then I asked her to play with me some more and she did, but this time it was just inside 'cos it was getting dark and a wee bit windy, and we were both happy to be inside.


I have found my wee green ball again and I play with that all the time 'cos I love it so much and I carry it from room to room with me and even sometimes I take it on to my bed in case I need a wee play when I waken up!

I have made a new year resolution -----but it's not for me. Oh no, it's for my MH and I know she is very happy about it 'cos it is that she will play with me every single day for at least half an hour (at a time!) 'cos I heard on my television that if a pussy cat gets half an hours exercise every day it will be a very happy and very fit little pussy cat and I know my MH wants me to be happy and fit, so I am just helping her along a wee bit. See?

Our training regime starts tomorrow as soon as the vacuum cleaner disappears and I will let you know how I get on. Sometimes my kindness just takes my breath away!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Squeak...My name is Sherri-Ellen & my kittygirl is Nylablue. WE found out about you thru Sian & her blog & wanted to pop over & introduce oursleves...our blog is Nylablue& Sherri-Ellen's Purrfect Pad on Wordpress.com.
    We live in central Canada & enjoy meeting new people & 4 leggeds who blog from all over the world. WE hope you get the chance to stop by & visit us. Love you New Year's resolution; you ARE a very genrous kitty girl ;)
    Sincerely Sherri-Ellen & Nylablue too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh can I come and play again to help. You with your new year's resolution and give your MH a rest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sherri-Ellen. Thank you for writing to me. I hope you like all my stories. I am going to ask my MH to find your blog and tell me all about Nylablue 'cos I am sure I will like that. I hope you will write to me again 'cos I just love hearing all about lots of different people and pussy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes please, Sian. Come up any time 'cos I think the old dear gets tired but she does her best to keep me happy.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete