Wednesday 22 January 2014

Still Brave!


It was blowing and howling last night at my window and my door, but I gathered up all my strength and energy and went out to play. My MH had gone to bed and so I asked my DH to let me out and we had to decide which was the best way to go and we decided that I should go out the door, so away I went.

I scooted out to the left and lay under the car for a while until I had worked out what I was going to do, and the wind couldn't get to me there. The nice farmer next door has put some bales in the field beside my house, so my next stop was to get in between them 'cos that's where all the wee mouses play and there is some shelter there too---and it is quite warm in beside them, so I like going there. I took a deep breath, pinned back my little lugs, wriggled the adorable little bum and shot through the fence, across the grass and in between the bales, and I think I would get into the pussy cat Olympics with the speed I went at!

I stayed there for a long time playing with some of my little animal friends and exploring lots of lovely smells and then I decided to go to the other side of my house, so I did the same routine all over again and had another wee rest under the car before I sped across the grass at the other side and found a sheltered bit beside the big shed in the other field where I sat for a while until I had got my breath back and then I decided that I should go back home into my house where it was lovely and cosy. So I nipped up onto the window sill and waved to my DH who let me in. I had a wee feed and then snuggled up beside my MH and we had a good snooze till this morning.

My DH went away to the Cat shop so me and the Boss had a nice quiet day and we did all the things that I like doing like playing with my toys and sitting on her knee getting my adorable little body cuddled and tickled. Oh it was lovely, and then she went and spoiled it all by putting that horrible flea stuff on me. Aaargh!! She creept up on me when I wasn't looking and I was nearly sleeping so I didn't see the awful green packet and before you could say 'adorable Squeak' I was caught and de-flea'd and definitely NOT happy!

She made up for it later on 'cos I have developed the knack of making her feel guilty and I played it to the full tonight so for the last hour or so I have been getting it all my own way, and that's the way I intend to keep it as long as possible.

Oh, I am wicked! Adorable, but wicked!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just the most perfect picture Squeak. You are so adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie, you have made me blush, but I totally agree with you! Is my modesty showing again?

    ReplyDelete