Thursday 23 January 2014

So...


Is the weather any better? Has the wind stopped howling at me? No! A great big, fat NO!

In fact, my little weather man friend told me that it is going to be much worser over the weekend and that I should stay in my house where I will be safe. Oh dear. I do like being in my house, especially when my humans are home with me, but I am a brave, intrepid little puss and brave, intrepid little puss cats need to be outside hunting, and killing and terrorising the neighbourhood, and I am in danger of losing all my street cred if I can't get out. Ho Hum. :-(

Anyway, we have all had a good day today. My DH made pizzas for my MH and I helped him of course and we both got a big cuddle---but mine was the biggest!--'cos she was a happy MH, and then my DH played with me. It is usually the Boss who plays with me the most but today my DH brought home our messages and he was taking the string off the box and wondered why it was so hard to pull and when he looked down, there was an adorable little pussy cat on the other end of the string! Oh we did giggle, and then he pulled the string all over my kitchen floor and I ran round and round in circles chasing it until I catched it and killed it dead! Oh it was good fun.

I had a rest then as my MH went into her little gym, but I was too tired so she didn't mind being on her own and we had a good old chat when she came home again.


We will all be at home tomorrow 'cos there might not be any boats and my DH can't get to the Cat shop, so I am going to work out tonight all the things I want them to do with me. They need some guidance every now and then, and I am just the one to give it.Hee hee.

I am hoping to get out to play later on 'cos I need to tell all my little animal friends to be safe in all the bad weather and that they are not to worry if they don't see me. I will be back to see them when the weather is better, but I don't know when that might be.

Soon, I hope. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment