Saturday 11 January 2014

Oh Please......


.... Mr. computer doctor, please keep my MH's laptop for a while longer 'cos I am just loving being able to lie on her knee all night especially when she goes and puts on her big furry dressing gown, and she had an early bath last night and it came out again so I purred and purred for a very long time because I was such a happy puss.

Normally, when she is using her computer, I snuggle in beside her and put my adorable little bum on the couch and my head on the laptop and I must admit that I am comfortable and she keeps stroking my little lugs while she is working, but it is so much better when it is just me on her knee, so please, please keep it for a while yet. Although, when it does come back I will have a word with her, and you know she always does what I ask her to.

I had a good day yesterday and we are still managing to keep our New Year resolutions. We were in the gym---and I didn't fall off anything this time!--- and then we played a lot with my toys before we settled down to do some more of our sequin picture. I can see what it is supposed to be now 'cos one of the mummy penguins is all finished and she looks lovely, so I think I will be able to let you see it soon.


After my long snooze on my MH's knee, I went outside last night but I am afraid I got very wet and my DH had to take a ginormous towel and make me all dry before I could nip up on to the bed beside my MH. I don't think she would have been happy if I had made her all wet again.


We are having a lazy weekend and both my humans are at home with me so they will be able to do whatever I want. I think I might go out to play for a while 'cos it is not raining and just a wee bit windy, so I will need to go and look for my ram friend although I think the nice farmer next door has put him in another field.

But, being the intrepid little pussy cat that I am, I shall track him down and we shall have another chat, and I know Mr. Ram will like that very, very much.

I hope you have a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment