Saturday 4 January 2014

Nothing to Report


Except that it is oh so quiet on my little island 'cos the wind is having a sleep or is playing somewhere else and I am happy. My MH opened the living room window this morning and I was able to assume my favourite position on the window sill with the adorable little posterior on said sill and adorable little nose sniffing the fresh air and I was able to do that without all the furniture in my living room getting blowed about, so the humans were happy too.

It is very quiet too because I think some people were at the party until very late last night---or very early this morning! and I think there might be a sore head or two, but my humans are OK, which is just as well 'cos they have me to look after.

I had a good long sleep and then when me and my MH got up, we had a wee wander round our estate to see if the naughty wind had done any damage, but everything is OK except for the gym door. There is a bolt in the inside which we push over if it is windy and we want the door to stay shut and when we went to try and get inside today my dear old MH couldn't get the door open so when himself went to try, he couldn't either and he thinks that the wind has made the door vibrate so much that the bolt has locked itself in the inside, so he had to burst it open. Ooops! But if that is all the damage we have, then we are very, very lucky.

Later in the afternoon, I asked my MH to play with me and you all know that she did, don't you? I have spent hours in front of the mirror perfecting the 'please will you play with me 'cos I am lonely' look and it works a treat every single time. It even works on my friend S. when she comes to see me and she plays with me as soon as I give her the look, so I think I have done a very good job there.


I wonder what other looks I need to perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment