Sunday 12 January 2014

No News


Well, very little news. I had a good day yesterday just doing all the thing I love like going outside with my humans and playing in the gym with the Boss and then playing with her and all my toys. I like running round and round my living room and jumping up on my rocking chair and I did this for a long time yesterday before I jumped up on to the back of the couch and watched my MH as she did some more of her sequin picture.


The weather was quite good on my little island, so I went out to play about ten o'clock at night and didn't come home until about two o'clock this morning, and I just made it before the window got shut for the night! Oops. My MH was already snoring and my DH was just getting ready for bed, when I nipped in through the window, and he told me I was a very lucky little puss. But then I knew that, didn't I?

It is a bit windy today so I have already been out for my constitutional and I am just going to have a little siesta before my friend S. comes up to see me.

I have told you before that I like it lots when she comes because she makes a ginormous fuss of me and plays with me until I am tired and then I let her talk to my MH. So I will need to be well rested when she comes 'cos I don't want to disappoint her.

That would never do now, would it? She might have a tantrum and take it from me, dear reader, that is not a pretty sight! Oh dear me, no, no, no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment