Saturday 25 January 2014

Nearly


Well, I had just started my hibernating thingy when I had to change my plans. I was all ready. I had my little bag of biscuits all wrapped up beside me in case I wakened up before Spring time and felt the need of a little nourishment and I had my favourite toy in my bed beside me in case I wanted a wee play after my little feed, so I thought I had everything covered, and then what happened?

The wind stopped! I listened for a minute and couldn't hear it howling, so I thought it would be better if I went outside and played and leave the hibernating till another day, and that's just what I did. Me and my DH went outside and we walked across the grass but you could hear our feet squelching where all the rain had been, so we went onto the path. We had a look to see that the wind hadn't made any damage to my house, but it was fine, so that made us happy.

My humans went out for a while and then my MH played with me when she came home, but I was able to get outside again to play all by myself.I liked that and I saw all my little friends and they told me that they were fine after all the gales, so I didn't tell them that my little weather man friend said it is going to be worser tomorrow, so I may put my hibernating plan into effect then.


I was sitting on my window sill and I saw the Hamnavoe coming in and I thought you would like to see her 'cos she has been painted all white with a big Viking on the sides. I like it and so does my MH and I hope you do too.



I am hoping that I will be able to get out to play later on tonight 'cos I still have a lot of energy left even though I have been playing a lot inside. I made my humans laugh again this afternoon 'cos my MH was making curry for the dinner and she dropped a wee bit of green pepper on my kitchen floor and I decided that it was a ginormous monster that I needed to attack and then kill, so I ran away from it, lay down on my kitchen floor facing it and stared at it with a fierce, menacing look, then I wriggled my adorable little bum, pinned the equally adorable little lugs back and pounced! I ran straight at it but just as I reached it, I swerved so that I didn't touch it and then I did the same thing all over again, and again, and again until I thought my dear old MH was going to fall on the floor she was laughing so much.

But oh, it was just the goodest of fun and I liked it so very, very much. I wonder where it is now? Perhaps I will go and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment