Friday 24 January 2014

I wonder....


..... if I went into hibernation for a while, would all my friends out there remember me?

I heard my MH telling one of her friends that she was thinking of doing that, so I asked her what it meant and when she told me, I thought it was such a good idea that I wanted to try it too 'cos then I wouldn't get blowed away or rained upon, but then I thought that everybody would forget me and I wouldn't like that so maybe I'll just take my chances.

We have all been stuck indoors today because of the awful weather so I sat on my window sill and watched all the white horses in the sea. There were lots and lots of them, but there were no boats in the water 'cos all the boat drivers decided it was too rough, so they stayed indoors too--not the boats, just the drivers!

I helped my humans with all their work and I sort of wandered from room to room until I decided to have a snooze for a while, but every now and then my MH came in to see me and give me a wee cuddle, so that was fine. When I wakened up, I asked my her to play with me and we settled down on the floor with all my toys, but then I got a big shock and my MH took this picture of me which I think is another cracker.


I have just had an idea. Maybe I could have a Squeak exhibition! Everybody could see all my pictures from when I was a baby puss! Oh where do all these brilliant ideas come from, I wonder? My MH has a photographer friend and he has exhibitions so he could tell me what I need to do. Yes, I shall ask him.

Anyway, back to today's picture and an explanation of my great big shock. Well. Me and my MH were playing and I was sitting on my rocking chair while the old dear was lying on the floor and my television was on when suddenly I heard a meow! A meow in my house and it wasn't me! I was not happy, but then I looked, and there on my television was Felix the puss advertising dinners for cats! Phew, what a relief. I thought there was going to be another puss in my hoose---oh I am a poet, now--- but no, there is just me and that is how it should be, and if I have my way, that's just how it WILL be!

For ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment