Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hmmm


I jumped up early this morning all ready to go out and play after my breakfast, but as soon as my adorable little paws hit the floor, my little lugs heard the wind howling at me again and I was a little cross. In fact, I was a lot cross. So I just ate my breakfast and went straight back to bed and since it was still quite early, my humans were still sleeping too.

My DH didn't go to the Cat shop 'cos he was worried he might not get home again and what would he do without me and the Boss? I think he might have a few ideas on that! :-))

My MH had to go out and when she came home, she told me she had to fight against the wind to get in and out of her little car, but she is intrepid like what I am, so she made it. Us girls are made of the 'real' stuff!

She did a wee bit of housework this afternoon and some more of her picture which she thinks will be all finished on Friday, and then she played with me and I loved it.


We played with all my toys and sometimes she would catch me and roll me over and tickle my adorable little tummy and I was so, so happy. I just love when she does that.

You will see that I have asked my MH to show you a picture of 'our' big furry dressing gown 'cos I know you will want to se what I keep telling you about. It is so warm and cosy that I could sit on it for ever and ever. Sometimes, during the night time, I nip up on to the ottoman and just lie on it and purr. It is beautiful, so beautiful.


I don't think I will be going out for very long tonight unless the wind stops howling at me, but I might be lucky. I hope so, 'cos I love being outside in the dark talking to all the little mouses and playing with all my little animal friends.

I told them all about the dressing gown and the little mouses have said they would like to have a wee sleep on it too. SO! Maybe one night, during the summer when the window is left open for me, I will bring them into my house and let them have a wee rest on it.

My MH won't mind at all. Will she?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak, I think your MH might mind if you brought your mousey friends into the house. It look like a lovely warm gown to curl up on, and of course your picture is quite stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I did think that too, Bonnie, so I might just not tell her. Hee hee. The dressing gown is just the magicest thing ever to snuggle up on and I love it. I am glad you like my picture. I think it is one of my better ones! I hope you are well

    ReplyDelete