Friday 27 December 2013

Yippee


I am happy because I have been out playing all day because my little island is very quiet with no wind and no rain and I like it like that.

I am also a wee bit sad for all the people who have got wet houses. That would not be a good thing to have at all. My MH told me that years and years ago, before they ever came to my little island, their house got flooded with lots of rain and they were OK except that they kept all their shoes in a cupboard just inside the front door, so when all the dirty water came in, it went into the cupboard and made all their shoes wet, so my MH had only a pair of trainers and my DH a pair of wellingtons until they could get to the shops to buy new ones. So she knows a wee bit what all these poor people are feeling like and we are both very sorry for them.

I went outside last night about ten o'clock and I had so much to do and so many wee creatures to speak to, that it tooked me a long, long time and I didn't come back home again until two o'clock this morning much to the annoyance of my dear old humans.

My DH was very tired and decided that he had to get to bed, so he wakened the Boss and she had to get up and wait for me to come home. I heard her calling and like the very good puss I am, said 'night night' to all my little friends, and nipped up onto the window sill and she let me in, then fed me and I curled up for a big sleep beside her.

I have been a bit sleepy today so whenever I have come inside, I have had a power nap on my couch so that I will have lots of energy and stamina for a long time outside later on.

My little weather man friend has said that the weather on my little island will be good with no wind for the next few days, so I shall need to make the most of it before the gales come back again.

I hope all my friends out there are safe and this awful weather has not spoiled your Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment