Monday 2 December 2013

Yippee!


What an absolutely brilliant morning I had. It was just the magicest morning I have had for a long, long time.

I was lying on the back of my couch trying to work out how many sleeps it is until my birthday. Did I tell you I will be four whole years old on the 15th of this month? No. Well, I will. Hee hee

Anyway, counting isn't my strongest point and I was finding it quite hard, so when my MH came into my living room with some parcels from the postman, I gave up thinking and nipped down onto the floor to see what I could find.

She told me that sometimes Santa asks her to help him get the presents for the children on the island and some of them arrived today and some were in a great big plastic envelope and some were in a box and that meant that yours truly had some new toys too.



I nipped into the big envelope first and it was big enough for my entire adorable little body so I had a great big explore and it was great fun. Now, I know that bags can sometimes be dangerous, but my MH was watching me all the time 'cos she told me she didn't want me to smuffercate.

 I am not sure if that is the right word 'cos I haven't heard it before, but whatever it is, I didn't do it and I nipped out of the bag and played in the box and that was good fun too.

I hope my MH has ordered more presents 'cos I had great fun, and it's not even my birthday yet. Oops, did I mention it again?



Later on in the afternoon, my MH did some baking and she made some buns for my DH, a lemon cake for herself and some pancakes for yours truly, so you see, my day just got better and better.

My friend M. came in to se me and my MH today and we had a chat about lots of things and she told me she thought I was looking very good so I gave her a special purr. I am going to have a snooze now and then I might go out to play but it is a bit cold, so I don't think I will stay out too long and when I come in, I will ask my MH to play with me and some of my toys and we all know what her answer will be.

Sure we do? I wonder where the big envelope is?

No comments:

Post a Comment