Thursday 5 December 2013

Wowee!


Well, I knew I had heard a wind. I thought I had heard a BIG wind, but last night I heard a GINORMOUS wind. It is the biggest wind I have ever heard in my en-tire little life. It was frightening. My poor old MH was a wee bit scared although she tried to tell me everything was OK, but I knew how she was feeling 'cos I am a very clever and thoughtful little Squeak.

The wind had been howling and screaming at us all day so we stayed inside, but at about midnight, I decided that I would be an intrepid little puss and venture out. Now, my MH was in bed, but as soon as she heard I had gone out, she got up and sat worrying on the couch until I decided to come back in again, and I am afraid I kept her waiting (and worrying!) for about an hour before I scooted in my door. Well, it looked as though I had scooted, but actually, I got blowed in. Hee hee

We went to bed and tried to sleep but my MH couldn't sleep for the noise of the horrid wind, so she took a duvet, a pillow and ME into the study and she went to sleep on the couch, and so did I. She told me it was a big adventure and it was just like camping inside, and I had a great sleep and so did my MH 'cos we couldn't hear the wind screeching at us.

And what about my DH? He never heard a thing!  He slept all night and never moved! I don't  think he even knew we weren't in the room beside him. :-(

The wind has still been screaming all day and I have sent you another picture of  the waves which have been bouncing all over the sea, and early this morning, bits of the sea were jumping right across the road at my beach and landing in the field so nobody could drive to the pier which meant we all had to stay home which was just as well really 'cos lots of people would have got blown off their little feets.



So, you will have gathered that I haven't done very much today although I did watch my MH as she started another sequin picture of a tiger and I sat on the table and helped her, then I did venture out for about ten minutes before I blewed back in again and decided it was time to play with my toys.



I will have a sleep after I finish this and whether I go outside again tonight will depend on ---guess what?---yep, the wind!

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment