Saturday 21 December 2013

Wndy, windy, windy


Dear Santa, ( and dear little weather man friend, Sean)

Please make all this awful wind stop screaming at me for a wee while. Me and my MH are really fed up with it now. The poor old dear went out last night to go to her party and so she was carrying quite a lot when the wind blewed hard behind her and nearly knocked her off her little feets but slammed her into my DH's car---which wasn't going at the time--- but she got a fright.

However, my MH is nearly as intrepid as adorable moi, and oft she went to her party and they both had a great time and she has some good pictures of my DH in his little red outfit which she will show you tomorrow but please don't look at them if you have just eaten Hee hee. Sorry DH!!

They weren't too late coming home and after my usual cuddles and tickles, I sat on my MH's knee and she told me all about it and then I went outside for a very short while 'cos the wind was howling and I didn't want to blow away like my MH so I nipped in the window and we all went to bed.

Today has been a bit lazy but a lot windy and my little weather man friend says it has to stay like this for quite a while which makes me a wee bit not happy, but my MH says that Santa will still come to see me as long as I have been a good puss, and there is definitely no problem there. Is there? None at all, I hear you call!! :-))

My friend A. is home from university and he came in to see me today and I gave him a very special 'welcome home' purr and he really liked that.

We are going to have our dinner now and then I am going to snuggle up on my MH's knee while we both watch Strictly and we both have the same favourite ones we want to win and that is Abbie and Natalie although we have a different order so we might have a wee argument later. I'll tell you tomorrow.

I hope you have a good weekend and that you are all ready for Santa.


I like this picture as I think it shows my fun loving side!

2 comments:

  1. I like the picture too Squeak. Your white fur is so white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnie. I try and keep myself looking my very best! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete