Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday Again


And a good Sunday. The weather isn't too bad so I have been able to get out to play as often as I want and I have wanted quite a lot because I seem to have gathered an awful lot of energy which I have to get rid of somehow and it is much easier on my poor old humans if I can do it outside.

I was very busy having a snooze when I heard my friend S. calling to me from my door and I ran into my kitchen just in time to see her coming into my house. I liked that and she gave me a big cuddle and called me her ickle wickle which always makes me a very happy puss.

She talked to my MH for a while but she played with me for a long, long time and I just loved it. I was a wee bit sad when she had to go away, but I asked my MH to play with me and of course she did. You knew she would, didn't you?

 

I nipped out my window for a while just before it got dark and I just came back in time to hear my DH telling my MH that the weather man had said there would be snow on my little island all week so I am looking forward to that. I love the snow even though it makes my adorable little feets cold, but it is the bestest of fun when me and my humans play outside in it, so I will let you know if it comes.

I got a big surprise today 'cos my friend S. sent me an email from Germany and I sat on my MH's knee as she read it out to me and I was very, very happy.

So, you can see that I have had a good Sunday and I hope yours has been good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment