Tuesday 10 December 2013

Nothing to Report


It has just been a normal day for yours truly, but it has been a good day. Both of my humans have been at home with me and they have played with me every time I asked and I'm afraid I asked quite a lot!

My MH got all her Christmas cards sorted out so that she could take them to the Post Office tomorrow and the nice postie man will send them all away to my MH's friends. I, of course helped her with this and then I sat and watched her as she did a bit more of her tiger picture which is coming on quite nicely. I am sure she will put a picture of it on my blog so that you will see what we have been doing. :-)

I went out for some time to play, but to be honest, I prefer going out late at night, so, after my dinner, I nipped up on to the back of my couch and had a snooze on the top of my MH's green fleece which she wasn't wearing at the time---obviously!---but it is so lovely and soft and cosy. It is nearly as cosy as the big teddy bear dressing gown, so I was very comfortable as you can see.


   

I will probably sleep until about ten o'clock tonight and then I shall head out into the fields and see which of my little friends is going to play with me, or we might just have a chat about world affairs and what Santa will be bringing me.

I have been making my list and now I am going to put everything in order of preference to make it easier for the old dears. I am such a thoughtful (adorable!) puss, am I not?

Just five more sleeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment