Tuesday 31 December 2013

Not Much News


I have a very quiet day today so I don't have a lot to tell you.

Both of my humans went away on the boat at a quarter to eleven this morning but they came home again at half past twelve and my MH had got her hair cut, so she was happy. She wanted to look tidy for the New Year. What is it with these humans and the New Year? My house has been all cleaned and I have had quite a time of it trying to escape the hoover and the duster and even the washing machine! But I have been promised a rest now for a lot of days, so I am looking forward to that.

My humans have told me that they will be going out very late tonight but they said they won't stay out too long, so I shall just have a snooze until they come back, and then I will go out and wish all my little animal friends a happy new year.

But before I do, I would like to wish all my feline and human friends all over the world a very happy new year and I hope that 2014 will be a very good year for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing the same to you and your lovely humans, Squeak.

    ReplyDelete