Saturday 7 December 2013

More Good Fun


I am a much happier little pussy cat today because although it is cold with wee bit of snow in my garden, there is no awful wind, so I have been outside a lot  and you know that always makes me happy.

I was outside lots of times last night right up until my DH decided we had to go to bed. My dear old MH was already snoring, so I had to tip toe in beside her so that I didn't disturb her and I must have been a tired puss too 'cos I slept the en-tire night and had lovely dreams of birthday presents and things.

My MH told me it was only eight more sleeps until I was four, so I lay down on my couch, had a quick nap, jumped up and said 'one?' to my MH who smiled then shooked her little head and told me it didn't work like that. Then she told me I would have to be a patient puss, but that is hard. Adorable, I can do without thinking, but patient is something very hard for me.

I have been playing with lots of my toys and I like that too and I have been having lots of inspections of my birthday tree which is looking very lovely now that it is all finished ---as you can see from the picture today.

          

I haven't climbed it yet, but there is still lots and lots of time--although I might wait until I have had all my presents!

Just in case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment