Thursday 12 December 2013

I have been thinking....


.... and I have decided that my humans are going to have a BIG birthday party for moi!

Now, why would I think that? Well, as you know, it will soon be my birthday although I don't mention too much on account of me being an unassuming, modest little puss :-))

So, today my dear old MH cleaned my house from top to bottom. She said it was because it is nearly Christmas, but I think it is all for me, and she got a new wee musical toy and I think that is so that she can sing to all my guests and keep us all happy. She bought a new guitalele which is a cross between a guitar and a ukulele and it looks like a six string uke, but it sounds like a guitar and we both like it. She has been practicing with it and I am sure that all my birthday friends will like it lots and lots.

Luckily for me the weather has been good so while my MH was playing with her vacuum cleaner EVERYWHERE! I was able to get outside for a play and I noticed that my DH kept nipping outside every now and then so I think he was fed up with the cleaning too, so him and me sat in the greenhouse and had a we chat till we knew it was safe to go inside again.

                        

I know I shouldn't be complaining when the poor old dear is working so hard on my behalf, but I do not like that machine and I will NEVER like it!

I will go out tonight and give out the invitations to my party to some of my little friends. I just hope my MH won't be too disappointed that I have guessed what her surprise is, but then, it has been quite obvious, hasn't it?

Three more sleeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment