Wednesday 4 December 2013

Grumpy Squeak


Now, those are two words I guarantee you would not think could be put together as I am normally a delightfully pleasant and adorable, sweet natured little puss, BUT, today I have been a grump and I apologise now to my MH who has done her best to un-grump me, but without much success.

And why am I grumpy, I hear you ask? And the answer is because I have hardly been outside my house all day because of the AWFUL weather. It has been gale-ing and raining and hailing and I do not like it at all.

However, there was a wee lull in all this bad stuff this morning, so I asked my MH to let me out and as soon as got my adorable little body into the outside,  the hail came on!

Oh my dear friends, it was so sore as it thumped down on me, so I scooted as fast as I could under the pampas grass and sheltered until it decided to go and hail somewhere else. As soon as it stopped, my MH opened the door and called for me and I ran as fast as these little legs could take me and I told her how sore and cold my little body was, so she lifted me up and cuddled me till I was warm again and not sore anymore. Oh she is a good old MH.

We went into the living room and I watched her as she did some of her work and then we played with all my toys and that did cheer me up a wee bit and I liked that, so did my MH!

       

My little weather man friend has told me that there has to be a horrendous gale over my little island tomorrow, so I don't think I shall be leaving my couch ALL day tomorrow in case I get blowed away.

Oh, I do not like this wind at all. It makes me SOOO grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment