Saturday 28 December 2013

Fun Time


I have been having lots of fun today playing in my house with my MH and all my toys. I have given them all a wee play 'cos I don't want them to feel neglected, but I have so many that it takes me a long time to play with them all.

I went outside last night but I came home early so that the old dears could get to bed and they appreciated that. I was in and out quite a lot today but it was a bit too wet for me, so that's when I decided that I would be much happier, and drier!, playing inside.


I made my MH laugh when I was playing with one of my toys on a stick 'cos she had put it on the rocking chair and I was on the floor watching her. So I made an enormous 'spring' up on to the chair, but it is leather and quite slidey so I slid right across the chair, through the other arm and back on to the floor at the other side of it. Well, my MH chuckled and chuckled, but I gave her a look which said 'that's exactly what I meant to do', but I don't think she believed me, somehow.

She was telling my DH and she said I had 'skited' across the chair and landed on the floor and he laughed too. Now, 'skited' is a Scottish word that my MH uses and it means when something slides and the 'i' in skited is pronounced the same as the 'i' in ice. OK?

So, peas can skite off plates, people can skite on the ice and adorable pussy cats can skite on slippy floors or slidey chairs. See?

We played some more and then she tooked this lovely picture of yours truly, so that you could see me looking really happy.


I hope you are happy too and don't skite too much. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment