Sunday 29 December 2013

Another Good Day


I think the naughty wind has gone away because we have had a lovely day and I have been very happy as I have been outside lots and lots. There has been a lot of rain so my grass is very wet and when I came back in, my MH noticed that my four adorable little feets were all wet. Not quite 'ringing' but very wet just the same and she dried them for me with an old kitchen towel and it tickled a wee bit. :-))

My humans had to go out this afternoon because it was the island Nativity Play that my MH was doing with the little childrens. It was supposed to have been on Christmas Eve, but it was such a storm that my MH didn't want to go out and she didn't want the childrens to go out either in case they all got blowed away together before Santa could get to them, so they waited until today which meant I was all alone for a while, but I was OK.

When they came home, my MH sat me on her knee and told me all about it and then we played with my toys for a long, long time and that made us both very happy.

The nice farmer man from next door came in and I am afraid I gave him a wee fright again because while he was sitting on my couch talking to my DH, I was sniffing at his feets and then his jumper and then his wee bald spot and that's when I made him jump, but then we all giggled and he wasn't angry.

How could you be angry with an adorable little puss such as I?


No comments:

Post a Comment