Friday 6 December 2013

A Wee Bit Naughty


 In fact, I am sorry to say, but I was rather a naughty puss last night and was a bit rude to my beloved MH.

You know we have had horrible gales on my little island? In fact, it was even more than gales. My little weather man friend said it was a storm and he told my MH to look after me, which she tried to do, I must add.

Well, I wandered about my house all day yesterday and I watched my humans doing what they had to, and they played with me whenever I wanted them to, but I wanted OUT and they wouldn't let me out in case I blowed away.

They could only open the door a wee bit and they couldn't open the window at all or it might have landed in Stromness and then all the outside weather would have been in my living room. So you see the problem, don't you?

Well, eventually quite late last night, I girded my adorable little loins and stood at the door until my MH opened it and then I took off----but back into my kitchen! I did this FOUR times and eventually the old dear got a bit fed up so she lifted me up and THREW me outside!  It was a very gentle throw, but I was still outside in the storm, and not at all happy.

I played about for a second or two, did what I had to do, if you know what I mean? and then headed for shelter near my door and about five minutes later, the kitchen light came on, the door opened and I flew in before my MH had even said "Sq----"

And that's when I was naughty. I told her in no uncertain terms what I thought of her for doing that to me and she said to my DH that she has never heard me shout so loud or say so many bad words all at once! But I was not happy!

However, today has been much, much better. The wind has gone and although it is very cold with some snow on my little island, I have been able to get out to play as often as I liked and that has made me happy, and I haven't said any more naughty things to my poor old MH :-)) She has forgiven me, so thank you MH.

AND, to make it even better, my DH put up my birthday tree! I know everybody else calls them Christmas trees, but mine is always up for my birthday so I have decided it is my birthday tree and I wonder if you can see me in today's picture.

                 

I am not being naughty---I am being inquisitive. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment