Wednesday 18 December 2013

A very quiet day



...and a very quiet little puss. Me and my MH were up very early this morning 'cos she had to go away on the first boat to go to the dentist. Aww, poor old MH. I gave her a very special purr when she came home. Anyway, off she went in the wind and told my DH that if the wind was blowing a lot at the pier, she would come back, but it wasn't, and she didn't!

I had a wee wander outside and it was still very dark, so I decided it was night time and went back to bed until it was time for my DH to get up. He went away and then MH came home again and she played with me for a while and then had to do some of her work so I sat and watched her. I like doing that and she likes it when I am beside her.

Later in the afternoon, one of my MH's friends arrived and she didn't know it had been my birthday but she saw my cards and said happy birthday to me and that made me happy.

Apart from all that, I haven't done anything very much and if my little weather man friend is right about the weather and the wind being very bad for the next lot of days, I will not be doing very much outside so I just hope my dear old MH isn't going to be too busy 'cos I will need her to play with me lots and lots.

But we all know she will do that, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment