Thursday 14 November 2013

Yes!


I still have it! Do you remember that I told you I was keeping my little paws crossed and hoping my MH wouldn't go away to leave me today? Well, it worked, so I guess I still have the touch.

I didn't want her to go away so I did my famous wind dance and my little weather man friend must have noticed 'cos he made the wind blow all over my island today and it was a very big wind so my dear old MH didn't feel like going on the boat, and that made me very happy.

My MH was a bit concerned as I was wandering all over my living room last night muttering to myself but I was trying to remember the words to sing while I was doing my wind dance, and eventually I did and then went into full song and dance mode. What a sight! The next time I need to do it, I shall ask my MH to video for you. I think it would be a You Tube hit!

The only problem I still have, I am afraid, is trying to get it to stop! I seem to be able to make it rain and wind, but I can't switch them off and I have lost the OFF page in my weather book! I think I will need to leave that bit to Sean, my little weather man friend.

I went outside last night after my dinner and it was so windy that I couldn't get out of the window, so I had to ask my humans to let me out of the door and it was then that I realised that there is a slight down side to my weather interference. It was so blowy that I could hardly walk!

So, I stood at the open door, pinned back my little lugs, wiggled my adorable little bum and ran as fast as these four little legs could go, right under the car where I got a wee bit of shelter and caught my breath again. Oh, don't worry, the car wasn't going! It was just sitting there, and I shelter under it lots of times.

My next plan was to reach the roondy bales which are just outside my garden and to do this I have to scoot through the little squares in the fence, and this is when I discovered another problem with the wind. These squares are quite small and I have to aim my adorable little self at the centre of one of them, then  jump through, but I worked out that if the wind blew as I was mid-jump, I would get blown off course and I wouldn't get through and might smack my little face against the fence!

Now, as well as being painful, could you imagine how it would look to all the wee mouses who would see me and who would be rolling on the grass laughing with their little feets up in the air? I could never hold my adorable little head up again.

So. I gritted my little teeth and went through the lug and bum  routine and took off, and guess what? I made it through the fence in one go! Geronimo!

I am an incredible little pussy cat, am I not? Do I hear a resounding YES!!!!?


I swaggered over to the bales and had a chat to all the little mouses who were rather in awe of yours truly, and rightly so, I think. Oh yes, rightly so :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment