Friday 29 November 2013

What a Day!


I have been stuck inside my house all day and I am not a happy pussy cat at all.

My little weather man friend told me and my humans that it was going to be windy and boy, was he right! We have had a great big gale force wind blowing all over my little island all day and at one point the windows in my house were shaking and I was a wee bit scared, but it was OK and my MH gave me a cuddle and told me not to worry.

All the boats stayed home too and didn't go on to the sea and when you have a wee look at this photograph, you will maybe see why.



My humans did some work inside my house and I watched them for a while and then I decided it was time to play, so I made all the usual signs for my MH and she soon knew what I wanted and so she played with me and made me very happy.

The nearest I got to outside was sitting on the back of my chair looking out at the sea which was full of white horses. Now, they are not REAL horses, but that's what my MH calls the waves when they are all rolling and white and I watched them for a long, long time just wishing I could get out to play---even just for a little while. But I didn't!



I am resting now 'cos I was listening to my television and my little weather man friend told me that the wind was going to go away tonight and he told me I could get out to play. Nobody else heard that bit---just me!

I will probably stay out for a long time because I have a lot of energy and I will need to get rid of it all or I won't be able to sleep, and if I can't sleep, my poor old MH won't sleep either and when she can't sleep she gets cranky and when she gets cranky, me and my DH usually get into trouble, so you know now what I need to do tonight?

I just hope I manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment