Friday 1 November 2013

So....


.... it is that time of year again when witches and wizards are found wandering the streets and they are even on my lovely little island.

Last night, just before bedtime, my DH was sent up to the loft to bring down the witch and wizard costume 'cos it is needed for a gathering of said peoples in our Hall tonight. I got all excited and started looking for my false ears and my multi coloured whiskers and I even started practicing standing on my MH's broom, when she took me on her knee and very gently told me it was just for humans, and not for pussy cats. Oh, my dear friends, I was so disappointed. I almost cried.

Then I had a thought! If the weather is OK, the window will be left open for me, so I might just find my way down to the Hall after all, and I am sure that if I arrive, the children will beg me to stay, and it would be bad mannered to refuse. Sure it would? Hee hee

My DH is away to Stromness today so me and my MH have had the house to ourselves and we have played together and rested together and I liked that.


I followed my MH into the spare room and when she had finished what she was doing, I did my silly run in front of her into our bedroom and she knew right away what I wanted. So she followed me in and covered me up with the blanket and then pretended that she couldn't see me, and I lay so, so still. I hardly even breathed, but she found me. And do you know how? My silly wagger again! It started wagging and of course my MH could see it and she knew I was at the other end of it, so she found me. Sigh.

Maybe I could become a Manx cat, but would it be sore to have it removed? I shall have to look into this matter, or maybe I shall learn to control my tail 'cos after all, I am quite attached to it. Hee hee :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment