Saturday 23 November 2013

No News


I don't have any news for you today 'cos I was all on my own last night after my humans went away to a party in our Hall.

We had a visitor to my house first and she thought I was just wonderful. She is a cat person and knows wonderful when she sees it.

They all went away out and didn't come back in until I was sleeping but I did manage to get up and run to greet them and I got some special cuddles before the humans toddled off to bed.

Today was quite a busy one 'cos my friend S. came up to help my MH do the dishes from last night's party and as there wasn't much for yours truly to do, I just stayed in my little bed until they were finished and then I toddled through and S. was so pleased to see me and lifted me up to give me  a big cuddle so I was very happy.

My MH has told me that she has nothing to do tomorrow and I shall be the centre of her universe, so I am going to spend the rest of tonight thinking up all the things I want her to do  and all the games I want to play, and I know she will do that 'cos she always keeps her word.

I make sure of that!!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment