Wednesday 13 November 2013

No News


I have no news at all for you today because I have done absolutely nothing at all the en-tire day.

I have quite liked doing very little and I might do it more often.

I was up very early this morning 'cos my poor old MH had to go to the dentist, but she was back in a short time just as my DH went away to the Cat shop. Some days  they are like the little man and woman in the weather clock! One goes in and one goes out. Hee hee.

I had a sleep until my MH came back, but when I ran to see her she looked so funny that I nearly had a wee giggle, but I didn't let her see me 'cos she would have been a bit upset. I asked her what was wrong 'cos she sounded funny as well and she told me the dentist had given her a big jag  and her face was all froze. Oh what a shame---but it was a wee bit funny too.

When she was feeling a bit better---and sounding more like herself!---she played with me and I decided to play with my little green ball and that's what today's picture is.



It is an action shot of yours truly and I think I look very fetching, and I just KNOW you will agree!

I am now going to have a snooze on my couch and I might be able to go out and play in a while, but my little weather man friend said that a great big wind is coming to my island tonight, so I will need to have a think.

My MH was hoping to go swimming tomorrow, but she might not go if it is too windy and between you and me, I am keeping my little paws crossed that she stays home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment