Tuesday 19 November 2013

News


I am the most excited pussy cat in the en-tire world tonight. I am bouncing with excitement and now you will be wondering why, so I will tell you.

I am going on holiday on a magic carpet to visit my friend J. and I will meet some of my paw pals!! How brilliant is that? In fact, I have just had a thought. If this magic carpet works, could it take me to Germany and New Zealand and Australia to meet all my other paw pals? I could become a jet set pussy cat! Oh I am even MORE excited now!

Anyway, my friend J. has a wee moose in her hoose, hee hee, and she needs yours truly to go and sort it out and my MH said I could go but just for a wee while 'cos she would miss me too much and I don't want to make the old dear sad. Plus, I want my birthday present!

I have had a very quiet day today 'cos my little island has been very cold. In fact when I went to go outside this morning, I skidded to a halt just inside my door when I noticed there was snow on my path and as I didn't have my little boots on, I scooted back up on my couch for another snooze until it had disappeared.

It didn't last long, but it is now very windy and my little weather man friend Sean, says there will be a big gale on my island tomorrow and my DH might not get to the Cat shop. Ah. My little weather man friend didn't say the bit about my DH 'cos he doesn't know my DH. It was me that said that bit OK?

I just played with my MH and my toys and this picture is me in my very favourite hiding place and I can still get under the table like I did when I was just a baby Squeak, so I haven't got too fat.



I need to look my very best for visiting all my paw pals, sure I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment