Saturday 2 November 2013

Much better


I will give you a minute's warning 'cos I am going to show you a picture which might frighten you. But don't worry 'cos it is only my MH who got dressed up to go to a party on the island last night.



I must admit that I was a bit frightened when I saw her and I ran under my bed for a while until I got brave enough to come out and have a good look. Not a pretty sight!

When they came home at night and took off all the funny clothes and make-up, I climbed up on my MH's knee and she told me all about it and we had a wee giggle together, but I am glad they are back to normal again 'cos I didn't really like them dressed up like that. I like my humans to be normal---well, almost normal!! Hee hee

We have had a quiet day today  and my DH has been doing some work in  the house while my MH has been playing with all the photographs she took last night, so I have been having a rest in the study watching my MH and I am very happy thank you very much.

                        

I hope you are happy too and that you have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment