Wednesday 20 November 2013

More Climbing


I am afraid I am frightening the life out of my poor old MH with all my climbing escapades. I have suddenly discovered that I like being up high and I have been having a wander round my house looking to see which high bits I can reach easily. It is a very good game and one I am very good at! Is my modesty showing again?

The poor old dears are just getting used to looking for me up on top of the kitchen cupboard but their nerves are getting a wee bit frazzled with my new adventures.

For example, this afternoon, me and my MH were in our bedroom and I was sitting with her on the bed, but while she was doing things, I was having a good look around. Now, you all know that I have been up on top of the wardrobes before, talking to all my MH's soft toy animals, but today I managed to get to the top of her video cabinet which is quite high and she got a big fright.

I was sitting on her wee bedside cabinet, then I moved up on top of the hi-fi thingy, leapt from there on top of a CD cabinet and then 'spring' I was up at the ceiling again! She called for my DH to come and see me but by then I was plummeting towards the floor at a great rate of knots and he missed me. So I will have to do it again, just for him, won't I?

It has been a dreadful day on my little island with a horrible gale and my poor wee MH had to go out in it and she said she nearly got blowed away, but thankfully she got blowed back again! My DH didn't get to the Cat shop 'cos the boat didn't want to come out so he stayed home and looked after me while The Boss was out.

I went outside for a wee while, but it was too  cold and wet and windy, so I sat up on the kitchen window sill and asked to be let in, and let in I was! I played with my toys for a while and then had a wee rest and today's picture shows me telling my MH what I want to see on my television tonight. :-))

2 comments:

  1. It seems you are getting the same kind of weather we are, Squeak. Today we had a dusting of snow, and the wind is really cold. You would not like it. You remind me of a cat I used to have who loved to spend time on top of the kitchen cupboards, Take care that you don't get blowed away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie I have worked out that if I stay up on the cupboards, I won't ever get blowed away! The horrid wind has stopped again, and I hope it stays stopped for a long time because I do not like it at all. I hope you and Sadie are well

    ReplyDelete