Monday 18 November 2013

More Climbing


Oh what a crackin' night I had last night. I was up on top of the cupboard TWICE! Oh and I loved it, loved it, loved it!



Mu humans were watching the television and they heard a funny noise in the kitchen, so DH was sent in to see what it was. He looked everywhere but couldn't find anything and then MH arrived and looked UP and what did she see? Yes. It was me right up at the ceiling and feeling oh so very happy.

They had a wee giggle and then told me to come down which I did 'cos I am a good puss, but once they were settled and watching the telly again, I sneaked out of the living room and jumped up again and this time they didn't hear me until I came down 'cos I landed with a wee kind of 'squeak' and this time my MH just shooked her head.

Geronimo! On my way down


I was so excited when I got back into my living room that I ran round and round and then my MH played with me for a while.



I think she was trying to make my adorable little legs too tired to jump any more, but I am sorry to tell her, it didn't work!! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment