Sunday 17 November 2013

More Adventures


I have had another big adventure and I know you will be wondering why my MH has shown you a picture of my kitchen. Yes. it is a very nice kitchen, especially when it is being used to make food for my adorable little tummy, but not everybody in the world wants to see it.

   

BUT! If you look closely at the picture, you might gasp a little or at least shake your head in disbelief when I tell you that I was right up on top of those cupboards last night! Yes, right up near the ceiling. WOW!!

I had found a little mouse in my big walk-in cupboard and I chased it a bit 'cos it wasn't one of my little friends and I didn't want it in my house, but it got away, but only until this morning when my DH catched it. He is a better mouser than me, I think. Hee hee.

Anyway, I could still smell it and was determined to try and catch it to prove to my humans that I am a very clever little Squeak and I hunted all over my house and managed to get right up on top of the cupboards. I cannot tell you how 'cos my humans didn't see me going UP, but my MH came into the kitchen and when she put on the light, she got a big fright when she saw where I was and told me to come down.

Now, it was then that I had a wee bit of trouble 'cos I wasn't sure how I was going to manage it and the poor old dear was just about to get out the step ladder when I gritted my little teeth, pinned back the little lugs and gave the adorable little bum half a wiggle---well, there wasn't much room up there!--- and ran down the cupboard door, hopped off the worktop and landed with a 'squeak' on the floor.

I gave myself a little shake, held my little wagger right up in the air and sauntered off to the living room, but inside me, my little heart was beating fast, 'cos I have never done anything like that before and I was a wee bit nervous when I thought of it.
 

But, I might do it again. :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment