Thursday 7 November 2013

Just Resting


I have to admit that I have been a very sleepy puss today and have spent most of the day in my little bed.

As I told you yesterday, my MH went away to Stromness for a swim. Why she can't stay on our little island and go for a swim in the sea, I don't know. I mean if she was cold, she could keep her coat on, couldn't she?

                             
Anyway, off she went. I always know when she is going to the town 'cos she wears her good clothes but when she's on the island, she just wears her old trousers, so I know as soon as she gets dressed if I am going to be a happy puss or not, and today I was not!

I wasn't left all on my own 'cos my DH was here and although he loves me loads, and looks after me as bestest as he can, he doesn't talk to me all the time like my MH does and so I miss her a lot when she goes away.

However, so as not to make him too unhappy, I spent a wee while with my DH and helped him while he cleaned our living room----orders from The Boss!---- but then I took my adorable little self off to bed and slept for most of the day until I went out to play for an hour in the afternoon and then went home and cleaned my fur to be all ready for when my MH came home and as usual, I got a great big cuddle which made me very happy.

My MH was a bit tired 'cos she had swimmed and swimmed and swimmed and he wee legs were tired, so she decided to have a wee sleep before dinner time, and guess where I went? Yep, right in beside her and I cuddled up and purred and purred until we both falled asleep.

I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight? I think I might need to play outside for a long time before bed time, don't you? Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment