Thursday 28 November 2013

Good


 My day has been a good one and I hope yours has too. My little weather man friend said that the weather  would be good, but it was going to be very windy tomorrow, so I decided that I would spend a long time outside today as I will probably be indoors all day tomorrow. Sigh.

My MH took her little webbed feets to the swimming pool so it was just me and my DH in my house today.  He went to do some 'stuff' outside and I nipped out too when he wasn't looking which meant he didn't know I wasn't in. See?

So, when I wanted to go in, I had to jump up on all the window sills until I found which room he was in but as soon as he saw me he opened the door and I ran past him so fast he said he could see sparks coming off my adorable little paws!

I was a wee bit cold 'cos I had been out too long, but he gave me a big cuddle which warmed up my little body and some biscuits which warmed up my little tummy, so I was very fine again.

We told my MH all about this when she came home and it made her laugh and then she played with my and my toys and that was very good fun, so you can see why I have had a good day.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment