Sunday 24 November 2013

As Promised.....


...... I have been the centre of my MH's universe. Which is just as it should be, I hear you yell.

We all had a long sleep 'cos we didn't have very much to do today and my poor old MH was a wee bit tired after doing all the dishes with S. so she needed a wee rest.

We watched a couple of programmes that we had missed on Friday night and then we had a wee girlie chat about Strictly 'cos that is our favourite programme just now and then I sat on her knee while she showed me all the photographs of the Harvest Home which was on Friday night, and I liked watching them 'cos I could see lots of my human friends on my MH's computer screen and I gave her a special purr for doing that.

I had a wee rest while she went out to post the mail and then she played with me when she came home and at one point I was playing with two toys at the same time! Wow! I think I am getting cleverer and cleverer every day!



I went outside for a quick play but it is a bit cold today and I really wanted to be with my MH so I didn't stay out too long. She gave me my dinner and I am going to have a quick snooze on my couch now before the dancing comes on again. I wonder who will be going home tonight?

I hope you have had a good weekend and that you have been happy doing whatever you have had to do, 'cos I know I have been a very happy little pussy cat and it would make me even happier if I knowed that all my friends were happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment