Saturday 30 November 2013

A Question


How does my little weather man friend know what the wind is going to do? He can't see it and he can't talk to it, so how does it tell him where it is going and if it is going to be a happy wind or an angry wind or a wee wind or a great big gale wind?

I have thought about this all day 'cos last night he told me I would be able to get out to play 'cos the wind would go away from my little island, and it did, so I did get outside and that made me and my humans very happy 'cos I was able to use up all my energy, but I can't figure out how he does it.

I shall have to write to him. Dear Sean.....mmm, I need to think some more, so I will do it later.

I haven't been outside today as I have been a bit sleepy but I have been very content as both my humans have been at home with me and my MH played with me lots and lots and she only stopped when I decided that I needed to do my washing and she got her camera out at the same time as I got my adorable little tongue out to wash my feets and she thought you would like to see me, so I hope you do.

        

I don't have any more news 'cos I am afraid I am not doing very much but I hope you all have a very good weekend and I will write to you again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment