Monday 11 November 2013

A Question


 What is the difference between being inquisitive and being nosey?

I have had plenty of time today to have a good old think to my adorable little self and I have been trying to work this out.

You see, I like to find out as much as I possibly can and I do tend to get into some very odd situations, and while I think I am being inquisitive and on a learning curve, my MH says I am a nosey puss. Beautiful, wonderful and adorable, but nosey nonetheless, so I just wondered what other pussy cats out there might think.



I have had a very quiet day as both my humans were away to the town, so I don't have any news for you. I was fine in my house but the window had to stay closed 'cos it wasn't a very good day so I was quite content lying on my little bed and snoozing, but as soon as I heard the door opening, I jumped down and ran into the kitchen where I got a great big cuddle.

I had a good look through all the bags but apart from a couple of packets of pussy cat biscuits there was no  birthday present.

 Maybe it will come by post! Ah! I may need to be up early to have a look and a sniff at all the mail before the humans get up. Yes. I will start doing that from tomorrow. What a good idea.

Like Poirot, my little grey cells are working well!! :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment