Wednesday 6 November 2013

A Good Day


I have had a good day today and I have been full of energy. I made my MH laugh a lot when she came home this afternoon 'cos I was playing with my wee green ball and I was chasing it all over my living room and she watched me as I jumped up onto the back of my couch and then took a great big jump and nearly landed on top of my rocking chair!

I threw my wee ball on to the floor and then glowered at it from my couch and then suddenly my adorable little bum began wiggling and I dived off the couch and 'killed' the wee ball again, and by this time, my dear old MH was nearly rolling on the floor with laughter.

       

I heard her tell my DH and our friend S. that she would love to know what I was thinking, but I can tell you this, my dear friends, she wouldn't!!! :-)))

I played like this for ages and my MH had great fun watching me, but then she told me she had to do her ironing, so I went into the utility room with her and I paddled in the sink while she was working and talking to me and that made us both happy.

When she was finished, we went into the bedroom to put it all away and I lay down on her furry dressing gown which was on the ottoman and before you could say 'Squeak is adorable' I was sound asleep and slept for a whole hour until my MH came to make sure that I was all right.

I was just a wee bit tired after all my exercise and even after I had finished my dinner, I was still a bit sleepy and had a wee nap on my couch, but I shall soon be bouncing again and will head outside to see what is happening.



I think it is just me and my DH at home tomorrow as I heard the old dear saying she was going swimming again, but I shall tell you more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment