Thursday 17 October 2013

What a Night!


What a night I had last night! I was played with and stroked and talked to and made a great big fuss over and I loved every single minute of it. It was just magic!

As you know, it was my DH's birthday yesterday and he and my MH took all the people from my little island over to a hotel to get their lunch together to help him celebrate. Do you know? There were no humans at all left on my little island yesterday? It was just all of the animals who were here. Somebody might have come and stealed us all away!!-----but they didn't, so it was OK.

Anyway, my humans came home and told me that they had had a lovely time, so I was very happy for them. They made a fuss of me for a while and then got my house ready for visitors who were coming at night time to wish my DH a happy birthday and that's when I got made a fuss of.

There were three children who came to my house with their mummies and daddies, but they played with me nearly all night and we had the bestest of fun. I played as long as I felt like it, but when I needed a wee rest, I hided under my couch or went out of my window where they couldn't get to me, so it worked out very well.

I had a great time and so did my humans especially my DH. He got a beautiful birthday cake which was made to look like him in our greenhouse with all our tomato plants and I am there as well. It was so beautiful that it made us all smile and my MH didn't want to cut it up---but she did and everybody liked it----but they didn't eat me! I definitely put my little paw down at that!!



I have asked my MH to put on a picture of the cake so that you cane see it and today's picture of me is when I am having a snooze on my couch 'cos I have been a wee bit very tired today with all the excitement of last night.



And I think that is very understandable

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing cake. So whimsical. Squeak, you have a lovely little black nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful cake, Bonnie, but I didn't get any.
    And yes, I do have a lovely little black nose and it is always shiny 'cos I am always very healthy, and I hope you and Sadie are healthy too.

    ReplyDelete