Friday 11 October 2013

Still Happy


I am still having very good fun and my weather is still lovely which means I can get into my garden whenever I want to, and today I have wanted to lots of times and my MH came with me which always makes me very happy.

My humans were both out today but my MH came home at lunch time and that gave  me a surprise  'cos I thought she would be away all day.

I helped her bring in all the messages and then we played on the grass and I attacked all the flies and bits of grass and I ran round and round until my little legs were tired, so I went and had a wee lie down on my bed when we went inside.

                                   


But I am afraid I gave my dear old MH a big fright this afternoon although I didn't mean to. I shall explain.

After she had done all her work, she was feeling a wee bit tired and so she lay down on my couch for a wee napette. Now, I am nearly four years old and I have never seen her doing this. So, I just happened to wander into the living room and noticed her head on the cushion and decided to have a closer look at what she was doing.

I wriggled my adorable little bum, pinned back my lugs, yelled 'Geronimo' and launched myself over the cushions and landed-------right on her tummy! Ooops

She made that really funny noise again and nearly fell off the couch, but once she had stopped shaking, we both lay down, and this time I did it very gently and cuddled in beside her and we snored for about an hour and both liked it very much.

I think I shall have to be very careful where I land in future as I might be the end of the poor old soul. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment