Monday 14 October 2013

Still Busy


I was able to stay out late again last night 'cos my humans could leave the window open for me. The weather has been very lovely and there is hardly any wind at all which is unusual, but it makes me very happy.

It also means that I am quite tired through the day so I just take my adorable little self off to bed while The Boss is doing all her housework and that means that I don't get upset by the vacuum cleaner.

There was a lot to do so I was quite happy snoozing and dreaming until it was time to go with my MH into the gym and I sat on the chair as she did her exercises and then we played in the garden and while we were there, the nice farmer man from next door came and had a chat with us and that made me happy 'cos he always gives my little lugs a rub and I give him a purr.

We were out for a long time so by the time we went in, we were both a wee bit tired and my MH sat on my couch while I jumped up on the back of it and had another wee snooze until dinner time.

                

The weather is still very good and my living room window is still open, so I think I shall be in and out all night again. It is getting  dark very early now but I can see very well in the dark so I am not frightened at all and I don't need a torch like my humans do.

My MH doesn't like the dark, she told me. She's not frightened, but she doesn't like not being able to see where she is going.

Maybe she should have been a pussy cat, eh? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment