Saturday 5 October 2013

Same Old Routine


I am well and truly into my routine now. I have been experimenting with different ways of doing all my little things and I think I have finally found the way that makes me happiest.

I get up in the morning with my humans and my dear old MH gives me my breakfast which I gobble up 'cos I am usually very hungry when I waken up. When I finish that, I take a minute or two to see what the weather is doing on my little island and then I go out. Sometimes through the window and sometimes out of the door, just depending on which way the wind is blowing, but if it is very strong, then I just stay in and sit on my window sill.

 If I am able to go out, I check that all my animal friends are OK and then I go home again and usually take to my bed while the humans are doing all their work, but as soon as I hear one of them going outside, then I am right there beside them.

This makes them laugh 'cos it looks as though I am sound asleep, but then suddenly I am right beside them as bright as a little (adorable!) button. This goes on for most of the day although sometimes I spend quite a while in the gym with the Boss and we did that today until her little legs were all tired with cycling and walking and then we had to go in while she sat on the couch for a rest, so I helped her to do that as well.

I generally sleep for a while in the afternoon and then after my dinner I have another snooze on my couch until about ten o'clock at night and then it is out to play time for this little pussy cat. This is the time I just love the very bestest 'cos there is so much to see and do and so many animals and little creatures to find and spend time with and if the weather is good, then I sometimes stay out until about two or three o'clock in the morning and then I nip in my window, have a wee biscuit which my humans have very kindly left out for me, give my adorable little body a wee wash and then cuddle up beside my MH and sleep till morning when it all begins all over again.

                  

I just think this is the brilliantest life ever, but I hope you have a happy time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment