Thursday 31 October 2013

Sad


Well, it is official. My glittering career is behind me! I shall sparkle no more :-(

My MH has finished making her cards, so all the glittery paper is away in its big box where this adorable little pussy cat can't get to it------ unless I try very hard!!

I have had another very lazy day and I am slowly getting into a new routine which suits me very well, and it is this. I get up with my humans and we all have breakfast together and discuss the day ahead, and then they each do their own thing, and sadly my  MH's 'thing' usually involves the vacuum cleaner, so I have decided that the best place for me is back in my little bed, so I give them a wee cuddle and a big purr and I nip back to bed and curl up and snooze.

Every now and then my MH comes in to make sure I am OK and sometimes she sits with me for a while and tells me a wee story and I like that, and sometimes we have a wee play together which makes me a very happy Squeak.

                    

I normally carry on this way until early in the afternoon and then I wander through the house to see which human is doing something that appeals to me and I help, and today it was card making, but I nearly got silly-coned onto the desk 'cos I put one of my dear little paws right on top of the silly-cone gun and my MH said that if I stood still long enough, I would stick to the desk! Oops.  I let her clean my little paws and that made us both very happy, and me a lot less sticky.

I stayed with my MH all afternoon until she was finished and then it was time for my afternoon snack and a snooze on my couch. Well, all this watching is tiring for a peedie puss!

I am still resting but I will soon be having another wee bite to eat and then I am off into the outside world to see what is happening on my lovely little island, and I shall tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment