Tuesday 29 October 2013

Normal Day


Things are just back to normal again and I haven't been doing anything too exciting. I didn't get any mail today but maybe I will get another letter one day. I would like that.

My humans had thought they might go shopping today, but it was a bit too wet for them, so they stayed home with me instead and I liked that too.

I helped them do some things around the house and then my MH started to make some more cards and I sat with her while she did that, and when my DH came in to the room, he started to laugh 'cos me and my MH were all glittery from the paper she was using and he said we were sparkling.  I think I like sparkling, but it all washed away when I went outside and got caught in the rain. I will help her tomorrow and we will sparkle again, I am sure, and I will stay out of the rain so that I will glitter and shine for a long time.

We all got a surprise in the afternoon 'cos when me and my MH were looking out of the window, we saw a wee mouse right inside the bird feeder eating up all the dinner we had put out for the little birdies. My MH took this picture of it for you, before it jumped out and ran away. I just watched it, but I was making angry purring noises and my little wagger was swishing as well so my humans knew I wasn't happy.

              

I nearly got into trouble this evening when my MH took off her jacket and put it on the chair 'cos I decided that I would play with the bits that she ties and she took this picture of me so that you can see that sometimes I am just a wee bit naughty, but I am never VERY naughty and my humans always smile when I do these things 'cos they know I am just being a kitten and they love me, so I get away with everything really.



It must be because I am adorable that they don't get upset with me. :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment