Tuesday 1 October 2013

News Flash


I may not be writing to you for a while because I am moving home.

I can't give you any more details at the moment I am afraid, because.... well..... because nobody else knows and I am still working out how I am going to do it.

I came to this momentous decision this morning, and to be quite honest, the logistics of it all have kept me awake all day! This is what happened.

There I was, lying adorably on my chair having a wonderful snooze when The Boss arrived with the awful vacuum cleaner and hoovered right under where I was sitting and that wakened me up right away, so I was not best pleased, I can tell you. It just seemed today, that wherever I went, that MACHINE followed me, but of course, it didn't come itself. No, my MH was pushing it and so I began to think.

I was in the middle of a think when my friend S. phoned my MH and when they were talking, my MH told S. what she had done with the Hoover, and S. was aghast and said she would NEVER do that to her pussy cat, and suddenly a  light bulb went on in my little brain.

'I will move in with S.' Such a simple plan, but how do I explain it to the humans and get them to agree? I know my MH will be distraught at my leaving, but I can visit, can't I?

There is just another little snag to this plan. There is a pussycat  already living there and I don't know if the house is big enough for two divas. I wonder if we could do a swap?

I am going to sleep now 'cos my wee brain is tired with all this thinking but then I think I shall call a meeting of all those concerned and see what they can do to make my situation better. However, I am afraid the bottom line is 'it's me or the vacuum cleaner'.

                     

The adorable one has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment